A shoemaking anvil for the mobile farrier manufactured from single cast high grade steel, hardened and heat-treated for a long working life.
Please note this item does not qualify for the free delivery on orders over £199 offer and delivery cost will vary depending on postal area. A member of our sales team will contact you to take payment for delivery once the order is received. Please click here for delivery rates for items requiring a pallet.
- Weight 36kg
- Large forming beak – length 180mm
- Clipping horns: 2 at beak end to suit right or left-handers
- Table height 210mm, width 100mm, length 260mm
- Hardie hole 25 x 25mm
- Pritchel hole 18mm diameter
- Fitting cams: 2 on the heel – for adjusting cold shoes and pritchelling out each side of the clip
- Reduced anvil ring